Hondaclub meetings (Skåne)

This section is intended for international users
Användarvisningsbild
Evasan
Regionombud Gold
Bil: letar efter daglig bil
Namn: Eugene Maltsev

Hey everyone!

Any hondaclub meetings here? I'm looking at how I can meet fellow Honda owners here. Just a fika talks (not sure if I use this word correctly, sorry :D) , questions, projects talks and other stuff that people do at club meetings.

I arrived 2 weeks ago and really super excited to meet other honda owners. By the way, the first car that I saw when I rode from the ferry was CRX (del-sol), that was pretty surprising lol . But the more I ride here the less honda's I see.
photo_2021-02-04_14-09-20.jpg
Eugene Maltsev
Användarvisningsbild
Lärfors
Administrator
Bil: 89 Civic Shuttle (EE2)
Namn: Andreas Lärfors

Welcome to the forum! Widening the club's activities from mostly track-days to more "cars and coffee" style events is one of our focus areas this year! What we need is people to get engaged and involved, we'd be very happy to support you in organising a meetup in Skåne, and there should be a few members here in the club who can help out too.

We have some flags, banners etc. to use at meetups and ideally we'd also link up with one of the Honda dealers nearby.
Andreas Lärfors : IT ansvarig
Användarvisningsbild
Evasan
Regionombud Gold

Hey! Nice to meet you Lärfors. Sounds like a great idea. I could help or organize meetings here in Skåne. I think we just need to wait for a little warmer weather. :)

Also, right now I'm waiting for my credit card from a local bank to make a payment and be a hondaklubben member.

So, I'll update this post later.
Eugene Maltsev
Användarvisningsbild
Lärfors
Administrator

Sounds good! It's up to the members to keep the club alive, and to keep the local Honda scene alive. I think there's great potential if someone just sets a date and a location :)
Användarvisningsbild
lotek9003
Bil: Accord CL9 Type SE
Namn: Mathias Eriksson
Kontakt:

Welcome Eugene,

In the summer I would gladly take a trip to Skåne for a meet. Just to have a day with likeminded.
I'm located in Stockholm and Skåne isn't that far in a Honda :-)

/Mathias
Mathias Eriksson

Behöver ni svetstillbehör, slitagedelar eller svetsgas inom stockholmsområdet skicka ett PM. Har kontakter.
Användarvisningsbild
Lärfors
Administrator

It's pretty far to go @ 4,500rpm though... :D
Användarvisningsbild
Evasan
Regionombud Gold

ahah for sure. Got it, just waiting for warmer days. It's a bit chilly right now :mrgreen:
Eugene Maltsev
Användarvisningsbild
pasen
Styrelsen
Bil: Accord -09
Namn: Richard Lindström

Lärfors skrev: 8 februari 2021, 18:23 It's pretty far to go @ 4,500rpm though... :D
Noise cancelling headphones! I can confirm they make it much easier from Stockholm to Knutstorp in the S2000 :mrgreen: I could even hear music!
Användarvisningsbild
Evasan
Regionombud Gold

Hey everyone!

Finally got my license plates. Hooray! :mrgreen:

Very frustrated about canceled event, I was thinking about meeting my honda mates there, speak about a club meets and other things. So sad :(
However, I still want to meet new friends enthusiasts to speak about cars, racing, and everything.

The weather seems to be better, ready to some kind of organize a small meet, but need assistance with place. Still not sure what place is the best fit. Parking with a cafe near? In the beginning, it could be just a small evening meet, but I want to do it regularly.
Also, looking for a company for track days on Sturup and Knutstorp. These two cos need to test my car after long winter pause, later ready to go to other tracks.

best,
Eugene
Eugene Maltsev
Användarvisningsbild
Lärfors
Administrator

Congrats on the license plates :)

Usually in Sweden, meets take place in car parks of shopping centres etc., in the evening when the stores are closed. I don't know what kind of permission you need to get, but it would depend on the number of people attending too.

With coronavirus still in high effect we need to take all necessary precautions and ensure any meeting is safe.

The following thread:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=77717
(it's in Swedish, but you can write in English and just Google Translate anything you can't understand :D )
we're discussing events for the year.
Skriv svar